Challenge 2019

Our first class blog

How I celebrate christmas

December2

Bilderesultat for pepperkaker

On christmas I start of my day by checking my door outside the room for a christmas sock with candy in it. After I’ve found it, I’m grabbing a shower and brush my teeth. When I am done in the shower, I go down to eat a delicious christmas breakfast with my family. After I’m done with the breakfast, I will probably check the christmas tree for any new presents that wasn’t there yesterday. When I’m done checking the christmas tree, I will probably go up on my room and play FIFA 20 and wait for the christmas dinner to be ready. For the christmas dinner we eat lamb ribs, rutabaga mash and potatoes, and we always drink christmas soda to the dinner.

After we’re done eating dinner we open some presents, while my mom is bringing in the dessert. When the dessert is on the table, we go and grab some dessert when we feel for it.

After we are done opening the presents, we call and wish everyone merry christmas and thank them for the presents. After we are done calling, my family have a chat and then we go to bed.

This is how I celebrate my christmas, how do you celebrate your christmas? Feel free to drop  comment.

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar