Challenge 2019

Our first class blog

My Cristmas

December2

The first thing I do when I wake up, is to look at my phone and relax. When I’ve been on my phone, I’m going upstairs to grab myself some food and a hot chocolate. Then I’m going downstairs and in to the tv-room to watch “three nuts of Cinderella” with my mom. Then I open a gift, because I can’t watch all these presents without open none of them. Then I’m getting myself ready to go out and meet my best friends. We go to a cafe and eat some lunch together and give christmas presents to each other. When I come home, my mom is on the cooking. She loves to make christmas food and be with the family. I like best to see on my cell phone with some music on to the dinner is ready. When the clock is around 7:00 p.m the dinner’s ready. My dad, mom,me and my brother  eat with each other. We eat lamb ribs with potatoes, rutabaga, white sauce and peas. Me and my dad loves christmas soda, so we drink christmas soda with the food. When we are full, we take pictures with each other for some memories . Then I’m going downstairs at my room to take some more comfy clothes on. Then we open gifts and eat chocolate and christmas candy. When the clock is getting late, I’m taking my makeup of and brush my teeth. Then I’m on my phone an hour or two, and sleep when I get tired. This is my christmas, how is yours?

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar