Challenge 2019

Our first class blog

Christmas

December2

I start off my christmas with waking up, as many people do. After that I brush my teeth, take a shower, and open the last hatch of my calendar. I probably hop on to my pc after that and wait for the guests to arrive. After playing some games the guests arrive with presents in bags. They put all of their presents under the christmas tree. For dinner we have lamb ribs and maybe some potatoes and some gravy. A little bit of potato dumplings, and for those who don’t like any of those delicious meals, we have hotdogs or chicken nuggets. When dinner is over we start bringing in some candy/snacks to the table in the living room. My cousin’s son is extremely excited over all the presents he’ll get. I’m just hoping it’s not toys, and rather some computer parts. I need more space, and maybe a new graphics card. We open the presents one by one. I get some of the stuff I wanted, while everyone else is just thankful for the food. But of course my cousin’s son got a tidal wave of the toys he wanted. There are no more presents to open. Everyone waves goodbye and I test out the stuff I got. Play a little more on my pc, and go to bed.

Kjeks, Brown, Christmas, Cookie, Cookies, Dekorasjon

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar